Suddenly no Wifi at work.

Reaction score
I'm using a MacBook C2D and have been updating as the updates come out. For some reason today when I got to work I noticed I was getting a Wifi signal at full strength but I cannot connect with any applications. I was able to use Wifi at home this morning without issue.

I do not reckon this to be a modem/router issue as other machines (one desktop PC wired through Ethernet and another MacBook CD) work fine.

I have reset both modem and router and I have disabled WEP encryption on said router. Still No-Go.

Very annoying, as I didn't _do_ anything unusual.

Any suggestions?
Thx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Wireless not recognised, was fine before

I have the same problem. One minute, all good, and the next time I log in, no go. The signal is there, I am asked if I want to join the network, and when I click yes, I get the "there was an error joining the XXXX network" message. I went into a Mac shop to see if I could connect to their airport, and had no luck. Reset PMU and PRAM and had no luck.
any one got ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.