iPhone Cases

Reaction score
There is no question that I will be out infront of a AT&T store release day, whether that be the 11th, 15th, 20th, or whatever day it is rumored to be released! I also think that this is gonna be one of the hottest products to hit the market since sliced bread (well lets just say since the iPod). Anyway, my ONLY worry is when I look at my cheap phone that I currently have, it is all scratched up from me dropping it. Now with the cheap phone, it doesn't bother me too much. I have been searching the almighty internet for cases for the iPhone (I figured with the release right around the corner, companies might want to start marketing their own cases), but have yet to find a NICE case. Anyone have any thoughts here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Companies haven't been able to get demo iPhones to fit their cases to them yet. You won't see any quality cases until a few weeks/months after the release

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Reaction score
Don't know if you would consider it "nice" since that is subjective, but the latest issue of MacWorld shows one case made by Case-Mate that is supposed to be sold at AT&T stores.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.