Finally Ordered a Macbook

Reaction score
So today I finally bought the 2.0 ghz Macbook. It was a great feeling. I ordered it with two day shipping so I hope it gets here soon. How did you guys feel when you received yours?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2.16 GHz
Excited. I love this thing, much easier transition from MS than I thought.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Duudee Welcome to the Mac World.

Will let me tell u, the wait is a killer sorry :(

But its all worth it when u get this kickin new Lappy in ur hands and start working with it.

and like a lotta other members here will tell ya. Get Ready to loose some serious sleep coz u'll be way to excited and playing around with ur new Mac to go to sleep.

How do I know... I just got my Brand Spanking New Black MacBook 3.5 weeks ago so I know the feeling (I am a recent switcher this is my first mac:D)

Cheers and have fun ;D

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah I bet I will. Havn't been this excited since camping out for the Wii. I hope this bad boy can match up to the ridiculous standard I have created

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm still debating and researching whether to get a Macbook or Macbook Pro.

Reaction score
me too!

i just purchased a black macbook and will be delivered tomorrow! woohoo! this will be my first mac (and first time mac os user).

i ordered the 2.0ghz black macbook instead of the newer one which is 2.16ghz becaused i saved £162. Bought it at £787 from TechnoWorld.

Reaction score
my macbook just arrived! as i was posting a new thread about stm alley, my doorbell rings. saw the tnt van outside the window and i jumped out from my seat!

OP
S
Reaction score
Awesome! How long did it take to ship and when did you order it? Mine says its still hasn't been shipped =(

Reaction score
i ordered it on may 18 and chose able2buy finance option as my payment. buy now pay later for 9 months. my credit was approved on may 22. i chose saturday shipping thats why mine arrived today. total cost including shipping (£25+vat) is £816. i bought the discontinued black macbook (2.0ghz c2d) at technoworld for £787 (now its £792). still very cheap compared to a new version (£949) with just a minimal speed bump (2.16ghz).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.