Good media server

Reaction score
Hi all i am looking for an app that allows me to stream my videos other a network

similiar to NERO Home, Tversity, etc

i can't fnd anything for the mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
I just set up sharing from my iMac and then connected to the particular drive that I store my movies and TV on from my Macbook Pro. I have that connected to my tv in the living room.

I then just use FrontRow (place a shortcut from the netowrked drive in theM Movies folder in the home directory). Works great. Once in a while I get a glitch, but rare, and I am using mixed b-g router.

Best,

Brian

OP
G
Reaction score
I just set up sharing from my iMac and then connected to the particular drive that I store my movies and TV on from my Macbook Pro. I have that connected to my tv in the living room.

I then just use FrontRow (place a shortcut from the netowrked drive in theM Movies folder in the home directory). Works great. Once in a while I get a glitch, but rare, and I am using mixed b-g router.

Best,

Brian

Sorry should have been more exact... its to stream to my PS3 AND XBOX360 THE PS3 AS JUST HAD AN UPDATE ALLOWING IT TO CONNECT TO TO DNLA upnp devices

at the moment i use connect 360 and parralel with tversity installed i just was a unified product that keeps me from haveing to boot windows up or kep it running all the time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
Ahhhh, sorry, no idea there...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.