Looking for a good customer database program for business

Reaction score
I own a home based business and am looking for a good customer database program for the Mac. If necessary I can use one under Windows but much prefer one for the Mac side.
I have looked at Quickbooks for the Windows side which seems to have a extra module you can buy that adds some of this. I've also looking at Filemaker Pro which likely can do this for me but before I invest in an option I'd like to know if there are any others out there that may be better.
The features I'd like are:
Keeps track of customer address/phone number/email and notes such as what products customer has ordered or is interested in
Integrates with Mail and/or Entourage for mailing customers
Groups customers together so I can do bulk mailings for products a group of customers is interested in

M

MacHeadCase

I have no experience with the type of software you seek but maybe you could check this app out, Redlien Account Executive.

Here is the list of features. The ideal thing is if there was a trial or demo mode so you could see how it works and if it works with Entourage.

OP
M
Reaction score
Does Quickbooks for the Mac have a lot of customer database options? I had heard it's greatly scaled down from the Windows version

Reaction score
Does Quickbooks for the Mac have a lot of customer database options? I had heard it's greatly scaled down from the Windows version

You can put in Customer details, payment methods for them, account status, account notes, job (as in my case web site address). I mainly use it for Invoices and the checking account options.

I like the Mac version a lot more than the Windows vers.

OP
M
Reaction score
That is good to hear. Does it interface with Mail and/or Entourage for emailing clients? Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
That is good to hear. Does it interface with Mail and/or Entourage for emailing clients? Thank you for your help.

I know it uses iCal and it might use the email clients. I haven't really used that part of it yet.

Reaction score
omg .. i would say there is one .. file maker pro its a DB program nice and cute give u more ability to save your dbase with more options

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.