Macbook Just dies wont sleep

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2ghz Core Duo 2gb Ram 160gb Hard Drive
So after the battery update I learned the hard way that when my battery gets low it just dies for no reason it wont go into sleep mode. It use to sleep before the update and create that 2gb image. I did try reinstalling the update 1.2 for the battery and doing the battery reset as well. Still nothing I do get the warning but not sleep effect when it saves your state. Now will the light pulse in this kind of event? Anywho Apple is sending me a new battery but what is everybody else take on this? Thanks so much. Yes I do have all the updates.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 2GB Ram, 120GB HDD
If this is an update, be assured that Apple will fix it and release a new update soon.
I've noticed this myself. Also, when you close the lid of the Macbook and it does sleep, half the time it dies.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2ghz Core Duo 2gb Ram 160gb Hard Drive
Believe or not I posted this yesterday had my battery ordered and I already have it and it works. It did fix the problem with it just shutting down. That is a fix getting the battery switched. Most likely your resolution will be a battery swap. You will have to fight to get a new one depending on the tech.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.