Resizing multiple images at once

Reaction score
I'm new to Macs (Just got a new MacBook and LOVE it)....Anyways, I need a way to resize multiple images (anywhere from 5-100) either from within iPhoto or Gimp, as those are all I have to use. I know there's gotta be a way.......? Right?

Also, is there a way to preview your pictures in Finder when just looking through your hard disk? I can see icons, but no picture previews, which is a little frustrating, because I have to simply guess what picture is what, and then when I click on a picture to open it in "Preview", I can not find a fay to click through to the "Next" or "Previous" picture...ARRRGGHHH!!! Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Ther may be a batch job in Automator for what you want. However I've never done it .
For the 2nd part of you question you can make a browser which works system wide with this Automator workflow. I use it all the time

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20060429075843216

Just follow the easy instructions

Reaction score
also you can just select the pictures you want in iPhoto, click on File -> Export and select a size for resizing. Works great for me!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.