• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

xp firewall as a house

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
And now, a model as xp would appear as a house, hey, wait a minute, maybe we shouldn't have shipped it yet! (URL is explicit) :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
lol :D:D

thats 100% true

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
erm.... maybe it'll be more accurate if the remove the actual gate and just have a frame. :D

L

LuniX

i wonder what the backdoor is like :) must be one of those things on the airport like a flat escalator, helping you get in the house though the kitchen hole! :D

M

modenaf1

HAhahaha I love that. Funny becuase I use windows XP, but hey, thats hillariouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its funny and true :D

M

modenaf1

Graeme43 said:
its funny and true :D

Sadly I might have to agree with you. I hope Longhorn will be better, but isn't that what us windows users hope for in every next upgrade?

Anyways, XP has actually been alot better than the previouse ones, I personally have not had any trouble with it at all.

Now for Windows ME.........................................I dont even need to say more on that :eek:

D

d4rr3n

XP's internal firewall is EXTREMELY effective........at slowing down my file transfers over msn :D . That seems to be the only thing it is good at. :mad:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the sad thing is that its TRUE :D

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
hype.it said:
erm.... maybe it'll be more accurate if the remove the actual gate and just have a frame. :D

You mean like this:

windowswobars.jpg

LOL!!

OP
witeshark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
LOL with all that is happening lately in ie the number of possible back doors is very nearly ? :p

T

The Saab Pimp

no, IE is more like a twig in the ground with a sign that says "Attention virus': BOO!"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Internet Explorer doesn't deserve to be a browser. That's why I deleted it off of Ian Iachimoe. :D

Wow, it's been ages [over a month- gasp!] since I've been on this lovely forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IE Eradicator is good for PC's :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.