Stickers ok

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
I guess the tutle says it all, I have seen a few stickers around that would look cool on my MBP. Will they damage the surface? I doubt it, I just want to check.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
I have stickers on my MB and it doesnt seem like they've damaged anything. I had a vinyl car decal type sticker on it and it came off just fine. It left some gunk that came off with a towel sprayed with surface cleaner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
should be fine on a mbp, id be more worried about damage to a macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
should be fine on a mbp, id be more worried about damage to a macbook

what damage is a sticker going to do? Stickers give you 50 more mb's of ram :p

(car joke converted to computer joke)

Reaction score
I have one on mine and I don't think it'll do it any harm. Mine was very pricey for a sticker though.

Check it out, pretty cool yet pricey designs.
http://www.gelaskins.com

Shipping kind of sucks because they have only 1 option (8.95 or so and it felt like it was being delivered via pony express :x) and it takes forever. Mine took a week and a half to arrive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
what damage is a sticker going to do? Stickers give you 50 more mb's of ram :p

(car joke converted to computer joke)

HAHAHA im familiar with ricer jokes myself

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
I have one on mine and I don't think it'll do it any harm. Mine was very pricey for a sticker though.

Check it out, pretty cool yet pricey designs.
http://www.gelaskins.com

Shipping kind of sucks because they have only 1 option (8.95 or so and it felt like it was being delivered via pony express :x) and it takes forever. Mine took a week and a half to arrive.

wow, those are pretty cool. If there is any danger of stickers damaging the casing, I'd think those ones would find a way around it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
am i the only one that thinks putting a sticker on a computer is nuts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
its just my opinion guys, i did not mean to offend anyone. just personal taste I guess and It looks like im alone in my opinion.

Reaction score
It's just decoration. A bumper sticker with a stupid joke on it is silly, but a stylish sticker/wrapper for your laptop or ipod seems like a personal expression thing to me. Like a tattoo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
I have a sabian sticker (the cymbals I use) and one that says "I <3 MY WRX" the car I drive. Its an expression thing. Its impossible for one sticker to be an expression (whatever someone considers "stylish") but another to not be expression. Sorry, but you can't just say one thing is expression and one thing isnt.

Oh, and my car costs more than a computer, therefore the stickers go on the computer, not the car.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.4GHZ
I personally would not put a sticker on my MacBook Pro or my car...however, I don't see it as a bad thing..it allows people to express themselves in a different way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Personal choice, I will never put a sticker on my classy, stylish, gorgeous MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.