Which bag should I keep Incase Sling/Brenthaven Pro?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.16 GHz 15" MBP C2D 2.33 GHz 2GB RAM, Black Video iPod 80GB
Hey,

I've got 2 bags that I can use to carry my MBP with, an Incase sling pack and a Brenthaven Pro 12-15"...but I'm kinda wondering if I really need both of them? If you had to choose one, which would you take? At present time, I would probably use the slingpack because I don't have that much to carry with my MBP. Then again, if I get an office job of some sort down the road, that may require the additional space of the Brenthaven. The other 2 factors: I got the Brenthaven for free with my MBP, and I bought the slingpack before I got the MBP from Best Buy and it hasn't been used to this point and can still be returned. I got it on sale at BB for C$50.00, normal selling price is closer to $80.

I have thought about just keeping both of them cuz one of them was free, and the other I got at a good price, but then I thought if I returned/sold one of them then it would easily allow me to get other accessories that I still want for my MBP, at the top would be: Applecare, Elevator, laptop cooling mat, maybe an extra battery etc.

So, what should I do? I don't know how much I could get for the Brenthaven if I decided to sell it. It doesn't have the tags, but it looks just like new. I guess what might decide it is if I wouldn't get that much for the Pro, I may just end up keeping both, cuz I still like the slingpack which is why I bought it in the first place.

Anyways, any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
with the incase sling pack once uve got the MBP and power adapter how much more room do you have? can you fit a some books in as well?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I love the brenthaven, personally. it really works for me, like it holds everything I need. Everything gets heavy, so the shoulder pad helps the load a ton

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.