Searching FTP client that can limit the upload speed

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here :)

Wondering if anybody could help me out with a link to a FTP client which is able to limit the upload speed? I have a zip file with about 350mb worth of pictures I need to upload to my FTP server, but it takes a few hours with Transmit, and while using Transmit - which takes 100% of my upload capacity - the downloads/surfing the net is worthless.

So, I need some way to limit the upload speed. Doesn't matter if it takes 4 hours and only uploads at 50%.

I've already bought Transmit some time ago, so I would love if there's a free FTP client out there, that I can use just once for this purpose?

I tried "ftp" in terminal, but I can't figure out (even with the use of "man ftp") the correct use of -T / rate, to limit upload (put). If anybody knows how, I would also like to know how to just use ftp in terminal, since this is already free...

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.