What Digital Camera to get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3|800Mhz|256MB Ram|ComboDrive|30GB HD|
Hey everybody at M-F! Well In 3 weeks im going to vacation to boston, and im driving so ill be going through a lot of beautiful places. On the way back im going through canada and Im going to Niagra Falls. So Im thinking about getting a digital camera to take with me. So I have about a $150-$200 budget just for a simple point and shoot camera. So does anyone have any suggestions on what camera to get? Anyones that you use and are happy with that you would recommend?

Thanks,
Casey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Try checking this and you might find what you're looking for.

Good luck! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I would also recommend getting a Canon camera. They are simply top notch pieces of equipment

OP
rollershoer4MAC
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Im leaning toward a Kodak right now. Im just not seeing why Canon are so superior to all the rest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Pretty much all the Canon SD series cameras are great. They are consistently ranked very high among compact P&S cameras while other brands are hit and miss. Check out some review sites and you'll see that they are highly regarded as the best among companies.

OP
rollershoer4MAC
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I also heard Fujis are really good. Correct?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I'd look into a camera with a wide angle lens if you'll be shooting a lot of panorama photos.

Panasonic has a few affordable models that have a 28mm equivalent lens and I think one of canon's p&s models does as well.

You'll be able to capture more of the view...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.