blog hosting

Reaction score
I've been using wordpress.com blog for a good time. Even it good a decent PR4. But to my surprise one day i could not log into my blog. It said that my account was suspended. I was shocked to see it.

So i decided not to burn my fingers this time. I want to host my own blog. Could anyone recommend a good hosting to my blog where i can use the blog software (pre-developed)? Later on i will also move my main website to that hosting if it is really qualitative and economical?

Thanx in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
My company does hosting, we're not the cheapest out there, but we have great support :) If you're interested PM me and Ill get you our prices and answer any other questions you might have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
personally I would never host with somebody who has a glowing head ;) lol jk.. Murlyn is a great guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I use Dreamhost to host my Wordpress blog. They make it really easy if you want to use Wordpress. All it takes are a few clicks and in 15 minutes the software is installed and ready to be used. :D

Dreamhost is very cheap too. I believe MacForums offers a coupon that brings the price down significantly. There are also some other coupons available. Do a Google search and you should find a bunch. With a coupon I ended up paying just 25 bucks for an entire year of hosting, plus a domain name.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.