Network Drives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Final Cut Pro - 2 3.0 Ghz Dual Core - 8 GB DDR2 Ram - 1.8 TB HD - GeForce 7300 GT - Dual HD Monitors
I work with a lot of graphics from the Windows XP Graphics station i our office. When I first connected to the appropriate drive in order to import graphics from the PC, I didn't tranfer the files physically over onto the Mac Drive, so when I restarted the Mac, the networked drive was no longer linked (as in it wasn't on the desktop any more and I had to go in and select it in Finder again) and If I ever open a Final Cut project that was referencing those files before I link the drive over the network again, it comes up that the fies are missing (obviously). :Angry-Tongue: My concern is, isn't there a way to automatically connect and authenticate to network drives upon start-up, rather than manually going in and connecting every day? There are up to 8 drives I'd like to stay connected, and this process is getting old.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.