• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

OS X 10.4 Tiger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
Did you hear! They showed 10.4 Tigher at WMDC! So happy i have been waiting for a day like this to come. Good thing I didn't buy Panther like I was going to do today. Im going to wait for Tiger. What do you guys think of it. Also, anyone have any pictures?

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Yes! As A Matter Of Fact I Made A Thread About It Already!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah it's all the rage around here go figure but remember 10.3.3 is kickin' nice IMO :) :D

W

WilliS

sometimes i wonder... apple keeps pumping out OS's every half a year or so... what could they possibly justify us paying another $80 or so for? (i dont know the actual price.. my university and apple have a deal...so mac users just walk on up, sign their name, and get handed a shiny new OS) lol

they need a native emulator that will run pc games in my opinion lol

N

nicholas

Yeah, this is getting pretty ridiculous. Having to update every 6 months to a year is asking too much, even if it's the bomb. Just work on it longer and make it an A-bomb when it finally releases. Plus the fact that it's usually not recommended to simply "update" the OS, but completely format and reinstall a new one. Meaning we have to save and then reload all our files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Theres already a thread in the OS Category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.