i lap??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
has anyone got an rain I lap for their macbook? seems to be a good thing to allow me to use my macbook on my lap and looks like it would make it more comfortable for on desk use too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
i have one of those...it def puts the macbook at more comfortable angle when using it on a flat surface..it also does keep the macbook much cooler

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mine jsut arrived today, what a difference, im currently lay in bed using it. no more hot legs. no more hot macbook. no more neck strain, no more sharp edge on your wrist.
great thing.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Just got mine yesterday.
So far like it. Use my MBP in my lap 99% of the time.
Already can tell, I can have a 4 hour WoW session now, without warming my legs.
And it's got some little rubber type thingies to put on it where the feet of your MBP sit. Get those on there. Checked it out last night, with those on there, can hold the iLap at a 70 degree angle sideways or backwards and the MBP doesn't slide a fraction. pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
they seem pretty cool. I'm currently using the cheapo option, which is to place an old text book under the macbook for lap use, heheh. It works a treat though. Nice looking product though. I wouldn't mind having some of their other products too. Pretty creative stuff.

Side note: it always cracks me up how Americans spell aluminium :p

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well since ive had mine my macbook hasnt been off it once. makes it much comfier to use both on a desk and on lap. and the seems a lot cooler on the bottom of the macbook.

plus it stops the steel strap of my watch scratching the wrist rest on the macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
im thinking of getting the 15" version. looks to be the BEST option by far

Reaction score
I just received an ilap for my Macbook and I wanted to second all of the recommendations that were said above. It makes using the Macbook, whether on one's lap or desk, more enjoyable. FYI-I ordered it from B & H and got very quick service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.