slide show help!

Reaction score
I want to create a slide show via iphoto and send it (email) its not letting me. any tips? I'm running osx tiger. What am i doing wrong?

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that sending an iPhoto Slideshow through Mail.app isn't possible IMHO. Even if you saved the slideshow as a QuickTime movie it may exceed your recipients file size quota.

If the recipient has a Mac and uses Mail.app ( I really don't know about other Mail Clients ability to display attached images as a slideshow ), then just attach the photos to an email and send it to them, and they will be able to view the attachments as a slideshow anyway. (See attached image)

Sending photos as email attachments

I did find this snippet though:

It's expensive, but iView Media Pro (and, I think, the less expensive iView Media) both can do that. They will save a catalog of thumbnails of any size you want up to 640x640 pixels. The recipient needs a free viewer app, but once downloaded, they are set for all the slide shows you want to send them.

Picture 1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
I'm fairly certain that Pulse 8 is correct...as usual. I have used slide show and it works fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.