Newbie Mac User

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
This is going to sound really pathetic and stupid but just want to say how pleased i am to have finally taken the plunge into the Mac world! Im also really glad i found this forum especially the switchers hangout. The sticky threads have been so useful for me as im practically computer illiterate and need all the help i can get!! Having the ability to refer back to them has been invaluable so far and it's refreshing to be able to read the honest experiences of real users.

Apologies in advance for any of my dumb posts like "what does the space bar do?" lolzords.. Hope i can provide some helpful advice at some point despite my newbie status

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Hey Welcome to the Forums.

I am a recent switcher just like u. I owe this Forum a lot for getting me a long the folks around here are great and they will always come to the rescue.

Welcome on board Mate ;D

Mina

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
welcome to MF!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, Stefan! And welcome to the Mac! I hope you enjoy this forum and your Mac for a long long time. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2Ghz C2D, 2GB ram
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
As a recent switcher myself, I have firsthand experience on the usefulness of this forum for answer any and all questions, even so called 'stupid' ones!
So ask away, we are happy to help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
This is going to sound really pathetic and stupid but just want to say how pleased i am to have finally taken the plunge into the Mac world! Im also really glad i found this forum especially the switchers hangout. The sticky threads have been so useful for me as im practically computer illiterate and need all the help i can get!! Having the ability to refer back to them has been invaluable so far and it's refreshing to be able to read the honest experiences of real users.

Apologies in advance for any of my dumb posts like "what does the space bar do?" lolzords.. Hope i can provide some helpful advice at some point despite my newbie status

Apology accepted :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Great to have you on board Stefan! Yes, this forum is invaluable to new (and old) mac owners.

But I must warn you, it is quite addicting to check here quite often to see what everyone is doing.

Welcome! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Hey, welcome to the forums!

You'd sure get LOTS of help here. Just post away your questions and expect to get an answer the soonest possible. But then, learn to search first.. some questions may have already been asked.

And congrats on "taking the plunge into the Mac world!". :D

OP
Stefan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
I think im addicted already!

But then, learn to search first.. some questions may have already been asked.

Definitely. Its been so useful already. I've found solutions to half my problems just by searching and finding other threads.

Glad to be on board!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
welcome. its a learning experience that you will love. - gets better everyday !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.