Keyboard and Trackpad unresponsive!

Reaction score
I´ve had my macbook for about 5 months now, it was recently given a new logic board to replace a bad ethernet connection. I was using the macbook, ran updates on it yesterday, everything perfect! Today, while I was surfing the net, checking my email, downloading css with steam (under crossover) the trackpad and keyboard suddently ignored all input. :Shouting: I didn´t notice at first as i was using the BT might mouse that was still working fine. I tried restarting, the keyboard *appears* to be dead from startup (same with the trackpad). Now I cant even log in as I dont have an external keyboard. I also tried to boot from a cd, but that also didn´t work (not even to eject the cd) as I need the keyboard to load the cd.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!
Thanks
Whappo

OP
W
Reaction score
Hardware Issue?

Im pretty sure this is nothing to do with OSX. When they replaced my logic board they must have not properly connected something. :Shouting: Thats Brazilian tech support for ya...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
It sounds like a loose connection... Call Apple, and take it into them to have it fixed...

Sao Paolo - +55 (11) 5503-0090
Rest of Brazil - 08001APPLE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.