HAHA right click my mouse plz help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbookpro 10.4.9.
hello all. small problem and it will probley make me look like a complete fool. as i go about my day with detailed searching for nu music many sites will forward me to a download which will only allow me to right click my mouse. having a laptop disallows me to do this. the problem source is quicktime. rare times in the past i click on save source inwhich i can obtain the mp3. but since then i have only been able to just listen it with the quicktime page. when i asked the host of the mp3 he said do me a favor jsun just right click the file and take it .. if anyone can help me out with the small problem i would be grateful and i know u will probley refer me to page #? in the mac manual.. thanks for your time all.:\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Ctrl+Click is essentially right click

If you go into your mouse settings under System Preferences, you can change it so that you can "right-click" with a double finger tap on the trackpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Or place two fingers on the trackpad and click the button to right click. Or if using safari, place your mouse over the link, pres down the option or alt key on your keyboard and then click the link (changes the browser's behavior to download rather than open).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.