Safari Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo
I am using a mac book pro with OSX 10.4 and when i try and sign on to an email account; which I believe is called Lotus Domino Web Access it says that Safari may not work, so when I load the page everything is alright aside from the mail.. the mail in the inbox doesn't appear at all and I can't select or see it anywhere throughout the inbox, outbox or anything else ??? Is their a plugin that will rectify the problem ?? I think the software is created by IBM.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
If it is made for Internet Explorer, you might have problem loading ActiveX components. Unfortunately, non of the Mac browsers will be able to run them. However you could try Firefox.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo
thanks for the info, i just had the email from that particular web account forwarded to my gmail account which works beautifully. Avoids the entire dilemma completely with no hassle at all.

thanks for the help though..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.