Whats a good PB case?

W

wahdiatme

whats a good case for a 15" PB that wont look too much like im carrying a laptop and that is a backpack?

if you could tell me where you got it and about how much price wise it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

OP
N

nicholas

Brenthaven is very nice. Own one myself, and it's better than any Targus or Belkin or Incase I've owned. But if you want to look like a ninja assassin, get the $350 Zero Halliburton steel cases. Very elite.

OP
T

TylerMoney

High Sierra make some nice ones. I have a backpacking laptop case....it's real handy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I have a Brenthaven backpack case for my 17" Powerbook and I have had no complaints. Apparently, its the most durable case available for the Powerbook, and its the only one recommended by Apple themselves. The only downer is its price. But for a laptop which is pretty expensive, you gotta spend some ££££ on protection too. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
The Timbuk2 Detour is what I use and I think it's by far the best looking and most functional backpack out there. You can use it like a messenger bag, but if the use of one shoulder gets too tiresome it also has two backpack straps that are easily zippered out of sight when not in use.

OP
S

StealthMode

I have a Brenthaven backpack case for my 15in. It turned out great when I ordered my laptop because I needed a new backpack anyway. Awsome quality, very comfortable, and I still keep finding new pockets! I love it! Best backpack I have ever owned :D If you have the money I would seriously recomend one of these.

Stealth -

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.