G3 Screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 GHz MBP, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
I turned my iMac g3 this morning and the screen picture is a little bit bigger than the screen size and when you move the mouse around, if you move it to the left side the screen picture moves a little to the right to fit the whole picture in and the opposite for the right side. I didnt change anything in the preferences and I dont even know whats wrong to fix this problem

Reaction score
If your mouse has a scroll wheel, try holding down the Control key while scrolling down.

OP
KB3GZW
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow that worked, thanks. I didnt even know it could do that.

Reaction score
There are three choices on controlling the image after scrolling it larger. I don't use the default.

Go into the system preferences to Universal Access, and in the Zoom section, click on Options.

I found the second choice at the bottom, "Only when the pointer reaches an edge," offers much easier control, especially when blowing up YouTube-type vids.

OP
KB3GZW
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Now that I think about it I do remember that from a whole ago, but I did not know that you could adjust it so easily.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.