How do you Print the same image 4 times on ONE Sheet???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I would like to print out a 4, let's call them post cards... How do I print all 4 on 1 sheet of paper??? One in each corner of the single sheet. To save paper???

Thanks in advance for any help!

:D

Reaction score
If you have a word program (NeoOffice or MS Word), simply embed the images in your document... resize them and print. :)

OP
RiDE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I'm using a new-to-me app... Mail Factory... I have designed a Card that I would like to have the print 4 copies of on ONE sheet.... I am unable to copy or drag drop to a Word file... any advice?

EDIT: Nevermind... I figured it out... I just needed to go into the "layout" section and slect how many per page I wanted.

Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2.33GHz
iPhoto will also let you print several copies of a picture on one sheet. You choose the photo you want, go to "print" and then change the options. Where it says "duplicates" type in 4 and it will give you four copies of the same picture. You can also change the size of your picture, and other paper options. This is when using iPhoto 06. Not sure if the same applies to older versions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Does iPhoto allows you to print 4 DIFFERENT imagens in one sheet?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.