opening on login

Reaction score
how do i give an application the function of always opening on login. you know you can give it that attribute when its in the dock. but i want to skip that whole step so when i copy it to say another computer it will just open when i turn on the computer.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Not sure what you mean by "copy it to another computer".... but... To select any app (in dock or not) to open at login go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES>>>ACCOUNTS>>>LOGIN ITEMS.... Click the PLUS "+" and select the App(s) you'd like to have open at Login.

OP
crazytreeman
Reaction score
ok yeah. what i mean is copy it by a flash drive or something or ARD 3. and drag it over into applications.

OP
crazytreeman
Reaction score
ok wait how about this? i have ARD 3 and i want an apllication on some other computers and i want it to open on login. without tediously changing every machine one-by-one. that can be done right? or say i want to select a group of computers and tell them to run, say itunes, on login.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.