Looking for two programs, Download Accelerator/Manager and blogging software

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still new to OSX and I was in need of two paticular programs. I want to be able to manage my downloads in Firefox, much like D4X does in Linux. Is there any free software for the mac that can do this? Also, I do some blogging and I would like to be able to blog via my PC instead of having to go to the blogging service webpage. What software is available to do this and for what service (blogger, typepad, etc?)

Thanks in advance

Derrick

Reaction score
about speed download

Hey, andre.. Actually I already use speed download, but that's a shareware, and I can't find the freeware version -edited-, so right now i'm afraid that my trial time is very close to end. :(
maybe you can help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Unfortunately, I cannot help you. I don't have speed donwload, and this is not the right place to have some illegal talk. Dis forum does not advocate such things.

Doing a quick google search, I came across this one: iGetter

Sounds interesting. It has a registration fee for US$ 25, although, as it's said on it's webpage..

Shareware info about iGetter:
You may evaluate iGetter for as long as it is needed to decide if it suits your needs and if you want to purchase it. iGetter will show a shareware reminder dialog at every startup during this evaluation period. Registering iGetter will give us the opportunity to continue the development of iGetter. All registered users will receive free support by email and will get free upgrades in the major 2.x versions*.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
the bloging app sounds cool and if i carnt find one i might have 2 create one

Reaction score
hey, guys.. sorry i don't mean to get 'crack' or something.. yeah, honestly i tried once, but i didn't get it, so that's okay, hehe..
ehm, anyway, i also have igetter, it's quite great, but sometimes speed download performs much better. any other opinion

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.