Airline ticket app???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I'm wondering if there's an app out there that I can use for airline ticket prices. What I want to do is set a price and to/from location and have the app search airlines/dates to see if the fare is available anywhere.

If there is such an app, can someone let me know. If not, someone should make it and get rich quick!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Aircompare, its a widget

http://www.widgetizer.com/aircompare.html

This may also be of some help.

tiggit

"Many airlines and train companies publicise very low ticket prices, but very often these tickets are no longer available when you try to book them. There are only so many of these 'quota-limited' tickets available, and they are sold on a first-come, first- served basis. Quota-limited tickets are also made available on an un-predictable schedule so it is impossible to know exactly when to try to book a ticket to be certain of the lowest fair. On some routes, with some carriers, it is possible to buy a discounted ticket today, and an even cheaper one may become available tomorrow.

tiggit is a way of alerting you to the availability of quota limited rail and airline tickets. It works by checking websites for tickets everyday and sending you an email if your journey requirements are met. This allows tiggit users to know when quota limited tickets are available, and removes the need to regularly check websites which can be frustrating and time consuming."

http://www.tiggit.com/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
fleurya, I am curious what you went with and how it worked?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.