Thinking Of Keyboard/Palm/Screen Protection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
So I've been flipping through my copy of Macworld, and noticed their feature on keyboard, screen, and palm pad protection. I wasn't thinking of getting either of these before, but now I can't help but wonder if I should.

So I was wondering, does anyone here have a keyboard cover, palm protector, or screen cover that they are using happily? Are these things really necessary? I have a white macbook so I've heard horror stories =)

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Yeah that top one looks cool, but I was kinda looking for one that you leave on. I think that is more of a mat. Definatly neat though. I wish Apple made something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' Black MacBook Core Duo 1.25 GB Ram 80GB HD
I also have this if your looking for something more permanent it works really well and kind of cushions the palm area. Its kinda cool because it comes with a cloth to cover your keyboard which can be used to clean your screen.

http://www.me-now.com/maprpafor13m.html

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Now thats definatly pretty cool. Too bad it doesnt cover the trackpad. But for 12 bucks thats a steal!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
marware is a great pad and iskin is a decent cover for the keyboard

Reaction score
im using bestskinsever.com its been working really well for me, although its tricky to put on

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.