Photo Booth Icon?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
anyone using a different icon for your photo-booth?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
rather, anyone still using photobooth? :p
But no, I never bothered to change that icon, since I rarely use the app, and I don't have it in my dock - there's no real need for me to change it. Currently, I've only changed some of the Apple apps (never like the default Safari for instance, although it's a really well done icon) but occassionally I'll change most of the ones in my dock. Sometimes, I'll even make all my own to suit the app just to match a wallpaper I might want to use.

I think if I used photobooth more often, I'd probably change the icon though. I like to have the appearance of my mac changing fairly often.

Reaction score
I have had a lot of trouble with my photo both, whenever I try to quit out of it it never responds and I end up having to restart my computer. Because of that, no I don't really use photo booth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
awe well i use photobooth alot but, I like the icon alright as it is. ive changed photoshop and ....well pretty much every other one haha. /shrug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.