cleaning

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" c2d mbp 2gb ram 120gb hdd
as of late ive come to notice that ive gotten some smudges on my mbp, not the screen but the alum casing. what can i use to clean these smudges off and make my toy look new again?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
they make aluminum wipes, you can probably find them at target. THey are in a tube shaped package and look like the armor all wipes.

Reaction score
To be honest, I use the monster iClean on the aluminum and it works fantastic for smudges, dirt etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 Quad, 6GB DDR3, iPhone 4
I use iKlear Apple Polish and it is fantastic. Use it all over, keys, monitor, case et all!

Adam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4", Core Duo 2.16ghz, 2gig of RAM
I simply fold up a paper towel, get it wet on one of the corners, and squeeze it out, then just rub away the dirt and immediately dry it. It works quite well for me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-3GB RAM-120GB HDD
I second voided3's method. I dampen a paper towel, squeeze it out real well. I wipe down the case and immediately follow along with a dry paper towel. Works like a charm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.