Why won't AppleWorks paint let me do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone
Okay, I've been getting on the more creative side and decided I wanted to take a picture I took of Times Square and edit it. Fairly simple, nothing extravagant, just to make it look cool. I've been playing around with it in AppleWorks Paint, but for some reason, the "Transform" options do not work after I change the amount of pixels across and down. I'm stumped :eek:

Reaction score
AppleWorks no longer comes bundled with Mac OS in the Intel range, so I'm sorry for not answering your querie, but are you using Tiger?

If you have 10.3.9 or later you and want to do some basic editing you should try SeaShore

OR

ImageWell

If your iBook meets these specs:

1 GHz G4 or better, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Growl installed.

You could try ChocoFlop.

OP
DVaris223
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone
Unfortunately I'm not. Figures! It's so hard to find stuff for my OS nowdays ]=

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
It is a pain, I am running 10.4.9 and cant fined anything close to Apple works paint.sucks!

OP
DVaris223
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone
I downloaded this program called ZeusDraw..it's pretty cool..check it out on Apple's website. Even though it hasn't helped my problem, it's still pretty cool haha. ;D

EDIT: My bad, I'm running 10.3.9 Pulse-8

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
There are many many programs, but non are quite like apple paint, in the way that it work's.I was making my one coat of arm's, and was doing realy well, on apple paint, till I got an Intel Mac, only to fined they had not carried the Apple work's programs across(Why, I dont know, but its dam well makes me mad)Now I cant fined anything to do my coat of arm's.IT REALY SUCKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
There are many many programs, but non are quite like apple paint, in the way that it work's.I was making my one coat of arm's, and was doing realy well, on apple paint, till I got an Intel Mac, only to fined they had not carried the Apple work's programs across(Why, I dont know, but its dam well makes me mad)Now I cant fined anything to do my coat of arm's.IT REALY SUCKS!

AppleWorks is still available for $80 on the Apple Store. It runs just fine in Rosetta on a Macintel.

It is, however, a dead end--there will never be an upgrade.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.