17 inches box Size PLEASE!!

Reaction score
Hello, Im trying to find the box size of the iMac 17'', due to Im coming back home by plane, so I need to see if it will be under the allowed dimensions the airline has.
Thanks
Gustavo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The box size shouldn't matter at all... unless you are intending to claim it as a carry-on bag, which IMO would be kinda silly. And while I don't know the exact specifications, I have seen them boxed and can tell you that it will most likely be too large to count as a carry-on.

It would be just fine in the luggage compartment with the rest of the baggage. After all, that is how they get shipped by air across the country anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
yh mine obviously came in a box and it wouldnt be small enough for a carry on bag/item.

OP
G
Reaction score
Yes I do not intend to take it as a carry-on, but as a checked baggage, and for boxes the airline has something like 62 linear inch allowed, so I need to know if the box is under that measure.
Thanks
Gustavo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
its definitley under 62 inches...my 20" imac came in a box about 2x3x4'

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.