Should i go from windows xp to Macbook

OP
M
Reaction score
yeah mabey ur right.

if my mate get a macbook pro im gona play around wiv it and see if its ok to use...but other then architectural programs and etc i just wanna web browse and play games and even 256mb isnt that good.

ill see where the road takes me....atm there isnt any special laptops out on the market, but the mac book is

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
yeah mabey ur right.

if my mate get a macbook pro im gona play around wiv it and see if its ok to use...but other then architectural programs and etc i just wanna web browse and play games and even 256mb isnt that good.

ill see where the road takes me....atm there isnt any special laptops out on the market, but the mac book is

It is, just make sure it suits your needs. Ive seen one too many people try to jump onto the Mac bandwagon, and left with an underused, underappreciated laptop. Good luck with your purchase wherever your decision takes you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
why 2x 2Ghz? I thought it is min 2.16GHz now?
Freudian Slip, maybe? Or maybe he's buying a refurb of an older model.

Oh wait, if its the 13" MacBook then it is 2 ghz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.