Newbie Questions

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the MacBook Pro and i have a few questions about the mac.
Now if any of my questions don't belong here please tell me so and tell me where to put them.
Now to my questions:

1 - my laptop is with the X1600 Radeon Graphic Card.
I bought the dvi to video adapter connection in order to connect my laptop to the TV in order to view movies.
Now when i watching the movie under the Mac OS everything is fine but when i'm moving to windows xp with the boot camp I can't adjust the format to pal (I just don't have that option).
So what do i do?
Do i need to update the Graphic Card driver? If it's so, how do i do that?
If not what can be the problem?

2 - How can i change the keyboard input?
I mean I'm using two languages to write so is there a shortcut to toggle between them?
Because now what i do is I'm going to the upper right corner where the flag is and then changing the language from there :-(

3 - How can i use an emulator? i mean how do i install it and how do i run it?
I moved the emulator file to the application folder.
Now all i have is a .bundle file and i don't know how to use that to play the game...
What to do?

That's it :)
Thank you very much for your help...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
Hello,
I have the MacBook Pro and i have a few questions about the mac.
Now if any of my questions don't belong here please tell me so and tell me where to put them.
Now to my questions:

1 - my laptop is with the X1600 Radeon Graphic Card.
I bought the dvi to video adapter connection in order to connect my laptop to the TV in order to view movies.
Now when i watching the movie under the Mac OS everything is fine but when i'm moving to windows xp with the boot camp I can't adjust the format to pal (I just don't have that option).
So what do i do?
Do i need to update the Graphic Card driver? If it's so, how do i do that?
If not what can be the problem?

2 - How can i change the keyboard input?
I mean I'm using two languages to write so is there a shortcut to toggle between them?
Because now what i do is I'm going to the upper right corner where the flag is and then changing the language from there :-(

3 - How can i use an emulator? i mean how do i install it and how do i run it?
I moved the emulator file to the application folder.
Now all i have is a .bundle file and i don't know how to use that to play the game...
What to do?

That's it :)
Thank you very much for your help...

im not sure how to help you on the first 2 question, but for the 3rd, can you be more specific, do you mean emulators for video games? and if so, what emulator is it, did it come in a dmg, a zip, how does the icon look like? etc.

OP
C
Reaction score
The emulator is Emulator Enhancer. it came in a .Dmg file
and it is for sega games....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
The emulator is Emulator Enhancer. it came in a .Dmg file
and it is for sega games....

emulator enhancer is NOT an emulator, it is a utility that adds feature to emulator compatible with it

a file with instructions that it came with should tell you where to save it

An emulator that is compatible with emulator enhancer is Genesis Plus, google it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
i use no. 2 so i know.

in ur system preferences, under International, there u can set ur keyboard shortcut for changing between input languages.

hope that helps :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.