may be of interest, excellent macbook bag!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
i just recieved my Be ez le 13 macbook 13 bag. and its great. really well padded, excellent fit, many pockets including oens especially for a mouse, one for an ipod video, and one for the charger.
i have searched high and low for a good macbook 13 case, and this is the only one ive found which offers good protecion and space to carry charger and stuff. unlike the brenthaven edge which has no space for anything other than the macbook.
plus this is a nice one cos its made especially for the macbook 13,

http://www.be-ez.com/prod_le13.html

thought it may be of use to someone, as i know i couldnt find many cases just for this system!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook C2D 2.0ghz, 2GB ram, 80 Gig HD
yeh that one is nice, but i dont think mine is bad looking at all, in fact in the flesh it looks quite nice. i dont think it screams "laptop" too much, as its so small most people prob wouldnt think its a laptop. and fortunately i live in a nice part of the UK so i wouldnt be worried about walking around with it anyway!
plus its a fair bit cheaper than the one you posted, i got mine for less than £30 delivered.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Nice bag, crunchiespg! Thanks for the description/recommendation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.