Warped Macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' Black MacBook Core Duo 1.25 GB Ram 80GB HD
I've had my macbook for about 7 months now and I've noticed that it doesn't sit flat on my desk. I dont really know how to explain this but its kind of warped so when its on the desk if you push on one corner of the macbook it will wobble slightly, and when i pick it up and look at it I can tell its not even.

My question is, will apple be willing to fix this? If they do how would they go about doing it? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
Take your battery out and see if the laptop itself is flat. It might just be your battery. Apple should replace the battery for you. Hopefully that's just it.

OP
AnthonyJK
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' Black MacBook Core Duo 1.25 GB Ram 80GB HD
My battery actually sinks in very slightly idk if its enough to have them replace it though. :\

Reaction score
i had a similar problem, and when i took mine in to an apple store complaining of CDs not entering the drive properly it turned out that the outer casing was slightly bent.
Ive had my MB about 6 months and use it at uni so i carry it around a lot in a case but sometimes with books in the same bag which i think (and the genius at the store seemed to think...) that the pressure from books in the same bag could of lead to this slight casing bend
anyway..not really sure what they did but it all ok now...and my battery dont fit perfectly flush either

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.