Which PS Bible to buy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Reaction score
I have a few handme down PS books that I hate. Someone recommended the PS Bible by Deke McClellan. There's a few versions. BTW, I have CS2 and doubt I'll be able to upgrade to CS3 for awhile.

there's the "Bible" and the "One-on-one"...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...ld-author=Deke McClelland?tag=macforums0e4-20

Can anyone recommend one over the other?

tanks,

The Bible series are "okay" but not the best.

If you can get a book that is certified by Adobe, you are on the right track. Like the classroom in a book series or something along that line.

I have the One-on-One or Classroom book for Illustrator and it's pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I have this book, and I am satisfied. I had no idea what I was doing, but just reading a couple chapters of the book got me some understanding of the toolbars and layers and other parts of the program. I'm not really much of a reader, or connoisseur of books, but I liked it.

EDIT: I also just remembered the guy at the bookstore was a Photoshop user, and reccomended this web site to me. I have used it a few times, and I think it's pretty good too. I just like to have an actual book, something tangible.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.