• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Leadership

K

kcl2879

Sorry this is not be mac related but I have to do a interview on a leader in a business community so I decided to find someone in this forum and write a essay on him or her. If you think you are interested please take some time to answer the question below. Also please include your name, title, phone# and email so my professor(if she wishes) to contact you to make sure I didn't make the whole thing up. Feel free to email me ([email protected]) these info to retain your privacy. You don't have to reply all questions. Also if I use your info I will tell you and if you want I will send you a copy of my paper to prove I am using "you" as a source and not trying to get someone to do my homework. Thank you very much for any help.

1. Do you consider youself a leader? Why or why not?
2. What does leadership mean to you?
3. What are your assumptions and beliefs about leadership?
4, Describe your leadership style?
5. How do you incorporate the diverse experiences and perspectives of colleagues into your work as a leader?
6. When was the first time you realized that you were a leader or found yourself involved in some leadership activity?
7. What are your top three guiding values and how do they play out in the business world?
8. What role do your values play within your role as a leader?
9. What are some of your company's values?
10. How do you see those values playing out within the company/orgnaization?
11 Do you find that there is a strong match/mismatch between your own values and those of company/organization? How does this impact your leadership abilities?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.