ITunes Canada not able..

Reaction score
Im from Calgary, Canada and with my itunes i cant download movies or tv shows. Is there a way to or an estimated time when the canadaian itunes store will have these features? Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
No body knows. The only thing you can do is get a US credit card (then you can buy from the US store) or a US Gift Card.

Reaction score
No body knows. The only thing you can do is get a US credit card (then you can buy from the US store) or a US Gift Card.
Gift cards bounce, according to other threads on the board. One problem is selling recordings from one country into another with different licensing requirements, making the sales illegal.

A U.S. credit card, by itself, isn't enough, or so I've read. I don't know whether customers must supply their residential addresses, because I've never purchased from iTunes. But if not, a customer's ISP would give the game away.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Gift cards bounce, according to other threads on the board. One problem is selling recordings from one country into another with different licensing requirements, making the sales illegal.

A U.S. credit card, by itself, isn't enough, or so I've read. I don't know whether customers must supply their residential addresses, because I've never purchased from iTunes. But if not, a customer's ISP would give the game away.
Thanks for letting me know... about a year ago both those ways worked.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
in europe (including the UK) movies are being launched later this year so maybe everywhere else will get them then.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.