Making a Warm Welcome.

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post, so bear with me...

I am in the making of saving up for a new MacBook Pro 2.16GHZ With the following upgradeable specs:

200GB HD
2GB RAM

It is now April, and I plan to save until October for the release of Mac OS X Leopard.

I am excited to be a Mac user for the first time. I am branching away from PCs, since I have used them all my life.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
welcome aboard, i hope your plan pans out. the MBP is a fine machine.

feel free to pull up a chair and stay a while. there's plenty to read in anticipation of your new mac, and plenty of fun to be had for everyone, mac user or not.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Congrats on taking the first step :black:

If I read your post correctly, you're saving up so you can get the upgraded specs from Apple? If so, then here's a little tip that will save you a good deal of money: performing the upgrades yourself is MUCH cheaper than having Apple do it for you, not to mention the fact that it doesn't void your warranty. And don't be daunted by opening up your Mac, it only takes a few minutes and there are plenty of easy to follow guides available. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Hello BlackHawk... You Choose the right place to talk about Macs. Since I stumbled across these forums b4 I get my Black MacBook, and the amazing people here can answer all the questions you will every have.

So welcome to the forums, and Welcome to the Mac World in Advance

Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.