Tracking what is typed in

Reaction score
i've heard that there's a way to see everything that goes on in the computer including history and what keys were typed. Im not talking about looking at the history bar on safari, is there some other way??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You would need to purchase a third-party application to do this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
There is a way surprisingly that I've heard off but that method was used n Windows computers and it's used to Steal Passwords. You not trying to be a naughty boy now are you?

OP
A
Reaction score
no

no, my girlfriend was using my computer and she keeps deleting everything she does. kinda suspicious

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
no, my girlfriend was using my computer and she keeps deleting everything she does. kinda suspicious

When everyone's entitled to a bit of privacy, I don't think spying on here is the way to go. Have you not just asked her?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Write a script to copy everything from her Trash elsewhere every minute.

Reaction score
There are a TON of software out there that do this exact thing. There is also hardware (usually a usb key) that records activity as well. Do a simple google search for "key stroke logging" and or "computer monitoring software" You'll be surprised how many there are out there. That is the one of the many reasons I NEVER use a public computer to do anything personal (including chatting).... Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.