Powerbook Docking Station

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple iMAC Core Duo (20"/1gb/250/SD/BT/AP)
Hello to all! I am a powerbook user and I would love for Apple to make a docking station for their laptops! Does anyone else wish they would make a docking station? Any other opts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Why would you need a docking station? :confused:

T

TylerMoney

hmm...I would have to say I have no need for a docking station..at home I just plug in my adapter, and put my powerbook on my desktop, and go away! If I ever want to use an external monitor, I just plug mine in..real simple like..and I have a usb wireless mouse..so that takes car of that problem...and I'm working on the external keyboard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
ryanmt said:
Hello to all! I am a powerbook user and I would love for Apple to make a docking station for their laptops! Does anyone else wish they would make a docking station? Any other opts?

How about one of these: http://www.photo-control.com/bookendz

Not made by Apple, but a docking station nevertheless. :D

P

PowerbookG417

i think the idea of a docking station would be awesome..i dont know how many times i get annoyed to have to grab my laptop and have to unplug 2 usb cables, a firewire cable, audio out, power, s-video and whatever else might be hooked up at the time

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.