Ok, NOW this is just Wierd!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
I am new to the world of Mac and iTunes, iTunes never worked rite for PC (mine anyways) So when I started finally using iTunes through my new MacBook on Monday I bought a few songs, logged in and authorized it to charge my Debit Card. Sounds good so far...

Well when I checked my bank account it showed that the transaction was pending and that is also normal, no worries there.

I go back to check on Wednesday, and the transaction disappeared, and I didn't get charged anything. I already have the songs in my iTunes library. So I don't get it. is apple just giving out free music now (highly doubt it!)

So what is going on?! any one has ideas plz let me know.

Cheers

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If you do not mind me asking, which bank is this? With Wells Fargo, if I do a Check Card payment it will appear, then disappear then show up again the next day. That is why I always use my ATM locally instead of Check Card when I can to avoid confusion!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.