Front Row weirdness

Reaction score
Hey

When ever I select the movies folder in front row even though the folder is empty apart from a alias pointing to my movies folder on another drive, it seems to be picking up all my pod casts, and about 20 files called 'download'

What's going down?

Also does anyone know how to put files in the TV option? or at least another alias.

Reaction score
Just guessin', but Front Row will pick up whatever is in the default location AS WELL as going to the Parent location of any aliases it finds. So if you store your PodCasts in your iTunes folder at:

Macintosh HD -> Users -> YourUserName -> Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Music ...

... then FrontRow will display them.

FrontRow is just doing it's job and always looks for content it can display that's in your Movies, Pictures & Music folders.

OP
B
Reaction score
Ok, but i though that the pod cast default location was the pod-cast folder in front row, not the movies folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Yes, I am having the same problem. I've got three video podcasts that I have deleted and have verified that they are deleted showing up in my Movies folder in FrontRow. Any ideas how to get rid of them? Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.