eMacs monitor??

M

mauly

The new eMac looks to be a good buy at the moment, compared to other macs. I've been interested in the powerbooks, but the cost of them have been abit of a barrier, but with the new eMac I believe in terms of power and cost its the right move for me. :)

I don't no much about the eMacs in general, still doing my reserch before buying. I was wondering how the eMacs monitor compairs to that of the powerbooks and stand alone ones? :confused:

Cheers..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
This is one of the sweet things about Mac. Even entry level desktops - eMacs are top grade hardware. The eMac display is a true flat screen CRT and a nice bit of eye candy at that! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
mauly said:
I was wondering how the eMacs monitor compairs to that of the powerbooks and stand alone ones? :confused:

Cheers..

The eMac's display is different from other Macintosh displays in that it is a traditional CRT (cathode ray tube) display, rather than a flat panel LCD. However, it is still an excellent display - very bright and clear.

OP
M

mauly

cheers for the advice!!

So its thumbs up, its a good monitor.. :)

eMac Superdrive, 1GB and 160GB SOLD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.