Compatibility with 22 inch widescreen LCD?

Reaction score
Is anyone using their MacBook with a 22 inch widescreen monitor? I have a 19 inch non-widescreen and I am thinking of upgrading but I was interested to hear how it worked and looked nice.

Reaction score
i have a v7 22 inch widescreen that i just hooked up to my macbook and to be honest, when you use it as a main monitor it really looks like you have a 22 inch imac. use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and you will be set. its really cool

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a 22" monitor for my ibook as well. What screens would you recommend and what should I look for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
The Macbook should run fine with a 22", it can support resolutions up to 1920x1600 and most 22" have 1680x1050.

I'm thinking of getting a 22" monitor for my ibook as well. What screens would you recommend and what should I look for?

For your iBook you'll need something with a VGA connector as you iBook doesn't support DVI...

Apart from that I have a 20" smasung syncmaster 206BW and the 22" 226BW is supposed to be pretty nice as well!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.