trying to use bluetooth with imac and razr phone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17" intel core duo, 512mb,160gb, super-drive
can anyone help me..i just figured out how to send contact cards from the address book to my razr phone using the bluetooth option. I am wondering is their anyway to send the contact information from my phone to my imac address book, and would i also be able to transfer the photos on my razr to my imac using bluetooth. I have been searching and can't figure out how to do it, if it is even possible to do..if any one could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it...thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
Navigate to the picture on your phone. There should be an option for sending the file. Select it. Then choose send with bluetooth or something similar. At least that's what the setup is on Nokia and SE phones. I s'pose Motorolas are the same way.

Or you can connect your phone to your Mac, go to the bluetooth menu, and select browse (or navigate or whatever. OSX is in Norwegian for me) and after a while, your phone should show up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Ok, lame question now:

Where is the bluetooth menu in RAZR?

I would test it with my sister's cell, but she didn't keep the user guide..lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
an easier way to get all of the pictures from your phone to your computer - go to the bluetooth menu on your computer, select 'browse device...'
and then select your phone. you will be able to click on 'pictures' or something and copy them all to your desktop.
also- using Sync in your applications you can sync your phones contacts directly to address book. very helpful!

the bluetooth menu on a razr is in connections... in settings? i can't remember exactly i havent had one for a minute.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
hmm...tks, I'll take a look tonight, and try to transfer some stuff to the cell phone!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.