What to do once done?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.5GB RAM, 1.42Ghz, 14"
I have a question about what to do with some things once I'm done with them. For instance, I just downloaded MainMenu.dmg and now the paper with the HD on it is on the desktop. What can I do with this to get it off the desktop? I really don't want it anywhere, can I just put it in the trash or will it uninstall MainMenu when I empty the trash?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
if you proper installed it via an installer or drag and drop to your apps folder than you can drag it to the trash...most likely the trash will turn into an eject symbol, but it will still delete it
-chris

OP
U
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.5GB RAM, 1.42Ghz, 14"
Ok, that worked. What am I supposed to do with the icon that comes up on the desktop? Can I just drag that in the Finder or something?

And I have OnyX installed now, and let it do its thing.....and I have MainMenu too now and it has done its thing, and nothing is helping. The only thing I can tell different is that Apps take longer to open. Is this doing more harm than good??? Thanks........................

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.