Internet working, but AIM, ICHAT, ITUNES...(INTERNET RELATED PROGRAMS CANNOT LOG IN)

Reaction score
Hey guys, much advise and help will be appreciated in this matter. I'm using the wireless available through my macbook (black). Its new and loving it, being my first mac ever. Well, cutting to the chase, im getting good feed back and good reception of the wireless connection. I can browse through the internet with ease...HOWEVER, my ichat, radio, any programs in which i have to utilize the internet is not connecting. As a resutl, i cant download anything, listen to radio, or log into ichat. THIS SUCKS!! Someone please advise me.

I FIND IT STRANGE THAT I CAN USE MY INTERNET TO BROWSE PERFECTLY, but cannot log in ichat and etc.

OH, and if this clears anything up, i tried directly connecting my macbook through ethernet cable and it works fine. However, i would hate to come and plug it in when i can use wireless. Sorry if its confusing...please advise.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
what kind of wireless setup do u have? aiport express?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.