More $$$$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
I just looked at my most recent bank statement for my savings and it appears I have nearly a thousand dollars more than i had previously thought! So i now plan on buying a black macbook and continue to save until I have the money to buy an iMac with leopard in October.

So I need advice in the Airport thing. Do I need the base station or the express thing? I have a d-link router in the next room. I also have a Buffalo Ethernet converter on the floor below (I am in love with that thing! I have my Wii, my 360 ,my tivo and my PC connected to it) So what do i need to get it internet ready in both floors?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So thats it? I don't need Airport at all then? That is spectacular news! I don't need to spend any more cash!

Reaction score
So thats it? I don't need Airport at all then? That is spectacular news! I don't need to spend any more cash!

Yep.. how much would that have sucked it apple made their "airport" cards work only with airport base stations, that's something microsoft would do haha

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Let me rephrase for you:

Thats what microsoft is doing! I have to use a wire from the buffalo because my stupid dell pc has no built in wireless whatsoever! And i have to use a d-link card to get it with the d-link base!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.